Hello! Welcome to Eclectic Education Homeschool! My name is Lynn and I am a Homeschooling WAHM. I write here about my daily happenings at home with my two darling sons. When I am not busy taking care of children, I write for Wizzley, make pages on Squidoo and HubPages, and spend time designing merchandise for Lynn's Boutique. I also make free curriculum for homeschoolers to use at Homeschool Launch. I would love for you to check out my work. I hope that this blog will be a blessing to other Homeschool mothers and be a light for my Savior Jesus. So please pour yourself a cup of coffee and sit back and enjoy! Please also feel free to check out my website, Eclectic Education Homeschool Curriculum, for more homeschool tips. Thank you for visiting!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Lapbooks for Autumn



I hope everyone is enjoying back to homeschool!  We had our first day today and it went really well.  I hope to write more about it soon.  I think lapbooks are great to use in homeschool, especially in the younger grades.  I have made several lapbooks with my children and hope to make more of them this year.  I though I would pass on some lapbook resources that I have gathered for fall.  Just click on the title and it will take you to the page full of resources.

Fall Lapbook
Harvest Lapbook
Pumpkin Lapbook
Apple Lapbook
Nocturnal Animal Lapbook
Woodland Animal Lapbook
Turkey Lapbook
Owl Lapbook
Native American Lapbook
Weather Lapbook (hurricane season)

If you want lapbook resources through out the year, check out this page:
Lapbooking Through the Year

For more lapbooking resources, check these out:
Lapbooking Resources
Lapbooking Supplies
Lapbooks

I hope you are having a great year so far!

8 comments:

  1. That lapbook looks nice. Glad your first day went well. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news to hear! And I love your lapbook, too.
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool you are choosing to home school your kids. Most parents will not take the time to do such a thing! They might be a bit young for this yet, but here is a free calculus resource that can start them off into advanced mathematics.
    http://www.online-calculus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carl-

    Thank you for the resource. My oldest son is not quite at that level, but he will be in a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks awesome! Thanks so much for all the links they are going to really come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We haven't done much lapbooking in the last few years (at least like we had the few years prior to that.) But I'm getting back to it a little bit with my youngest this year doing the pak from Homeschool in the woods on Industrial Age through Depression. We're looking forward to more hands on again... I'm still over at HS blogger though contemplating moving...
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for posting these links! I've decided to add the nocturnal animals lapbook to our schedule!

    Sherry

    http://stilleducatingemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Understand about the Handwriting, my daughter is in the same boat. Just became a follower. Thanks for the wonderful links

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails